Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
where can i find a milled trigger guard? i got a m48 from AIM and it has a horrible stamped trigger guard. Numrich has stripped one but i would rather find a complete one with floorplate. will the other model trigger guard fit the m48?

·
Registered
658 Posts
are you sure you didn't get an M48A?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
probably is a m48a. doesnt matter to me either way as i am modifing and refinishing it. i just want a decent trigger guard. this one looks like it was made on a belt sander

·
Registered
75 Posts
Try E Bay. Type in the search Yugo M48 Mauser. There was a milled trigger gaurd for sell. But the milled floor plate is sold seperately. I just bought a M48A stock off of e bay. CHEAP! $9.75+$8.50 shipping. It is suppose to be in great shape. No hand guard, no butt plate, or metal. I wanted this stock to sporterized. Cut it down and refinish it. gearyr.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
If you have the stamped triggerguard (with the rib anround it), what you got is an M48B made in 1956 or after. By the time you pay for all the parts and such, you might as well look for a trade.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
to late to trade. i already sold the stock and cut down and threaded the barrel. ive looked on ebay gunbroker and auction arms and havnt seen any.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts