Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Sure looks like a Mosin carbine.

From the dark color of the stock the visible in-the-white profile around the bolt and receiver walls and what looks like the bayonet lugs, my guess would be a T53.

Good eye. I didn't catch that first time around.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Nice to know someone else saw that.
I like to know the back story of where the M1 and T53 came from.
Maybe someone did raid a GB members basement ;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
I view it as a human struggle against insurmountable odds against a formidable threat, be it viral, bacterial, man made, or natural. It brings up many situations that make you wonder what you would do when faced with a moral dilemma.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

·
Registered
238 Posts
I view it as a human struggle against insurmountable odds against a formidable threat, be it viral, bacterial, man made, or natural. It brings up many situations that make you wonder what you would do when faced with a moral dilemma.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
I view it as a soap opera with zombies thrown in.

Seriously...coming from season one (awesome) they took a show about the zombie apocalypse, took out most of the zombies and threw in love triangles and talking.

My girlfriend never misses an episode...I just usually play on my PC while she's watching the show :).

1 - 20 of 151 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.