Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the current M44 availability from Board dealers? The laminated stock M44s are really sharp-looking. A big Ohio milsurp dealer, Aim Surplus has no M44s listed for sale, so i'm wondering what's going on nationally.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I just picked up a Tula M44 with matching numbers from SOG. It had been counterbored. A local shop says they are harder to get than they used to be.

·
Registered
123 Posts
What is the current M44 availability from Board dealers? The laminated stock M44s are really sharp-looking. A big Ohio milsurp dealer, Aim Surplus has no M44s listed for sale, so i'm wondering what's going on nationally.
I saw them on SOG's site and tried to order one and the price on line was wrong. But they do have them. It said 69.95 but the actual price was 99.95. Still not a bad price. If you look around there are some available.
Bob T

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Century has a new batch coming in. See their web site. That may mean the price will come down some when they land. J&G had some as well, last I heard. Depends on how fast you want it and how much you want to pay.

·
Silver Bullet member
3,468 Posts
I think the sign of things to come is the large number of counterbored M44's, you used to have to look hard to find one. Just the way the M38's were for a while.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts