Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi there folks, coyote2

My name is Reeve Weber. The m41 in Question is mine. No, I don't think it's beat up. It's a m41, not a m41b. As to the pin question, the holes for the pins ARE in the receiver, and base, and in line.

Call with any questions at 307-684-5330, or email to
[email protected]
great to talk to a live person

Any questions about me ask Dana Jones or Dutchman, but It's been a long time.

Respectively
Reeve Weber

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi there folks

Hi Dutchman
I've been out of the picture for a while. Since the last time I posted things have changed and I couldn't log in so I re-upped just a few days ago. I think I was coyote before and I reupped as coyote2 this time, since thats what I'm calling myself on gunbroker. Anyway, you guys do such a good job of answering questions there's usually no reason for me to post anything, so yes, your right, I lurk. All that being said, when I posted of Gunbroker, I just knew any serious questions would come here to the form.

Thanks
Reeve Weber

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi there

Ah, the Swede sniper carbine. Turn to page 103 in Dana's book and you'll see some pics. The calibration, as I'm sure you know, was with a trajectory plate on the side of the stock, or in this case a decal. They used two bullets, a 156gr and 139 gr. Tell you what I'll do. I'll clean up that puppy and see what I can do with it. I'll also shoot that m41, that none of you seem to like and see what it'll do.

Reeve Weber

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi there

No, the scope and/or data plate is not calibrated for a 17.7 inch barrel. Please be assured, I didn't do anything. This one I picked up quite a few years ago.

By the way, I'm having problems with my computer. Took me a while to get here, like about one hour.

Reeve

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi there all

I think I have the computer problem solved, or at least I hope so. Here's the range report on the m41 in question and the sniper carbine. The m41 at 100 yds, it was way high, point of aim was below the target. Group of five rds is high left, just over 2" inches. The sniper carbine group is in the black at 6 o'clock, seven round group. The carbine was low at 100yds, so point of aim was at 6 o'clock, bottom of the black. The turret was on the 300 meter mark to print at 100 yds. Group is just over 2" inches. Load is 43.5 grs of H-414 with a 139gr Norma fmj. This is the first time I've shot either one of these. See pics attached.

Reeve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.