Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,605 Posts
M42 AGA scope number

Reeve & Kevin : Thanks for the additional serial numbers . I have added them to the list .

Reeve : Just curious if your sniper carbine is calibrated for the 17.7" barrel ??????

Hi Swede, my M42 scope mount is numbered 300. Are the scopes themselves numbered? Dan:)

·
Premium Member
1,605 Posts
Range report for m/41

I would be interested in a range report on the m41 as I'm interested in the rifle. Would be more interested if you had a m41 with an aga44 scope as I already have a m41 aga42 and a m41b.
I struggled with the scope mount which had a tendency to slide back after each shot. This problems was solved with the Ajack set screws and gave much better results. Better optics helped too.

·
Premium Member
1,605 Posts
Hi Marcus. I own two m/41 snipers. One is a 1917 CG with elm stock and m/44 scope. There can't be too many of those out there.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,605 Posts
Not sure what you're asking about; the scope cover? If so, I didn't know they had short & long. All I know is that for the m/44, the front diameter has to be larger than the rear. Is that what your dad found? If so, I'd like to see pics...Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.