Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do I find a full stock set for my 1912?? Is there anyone out there who can reproduce it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m also looking for a complete stock for my 1912/24. have you had any success with getting your stock made yet?

Thanks
DM

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would also be willing to pitch in for a 1912/24 Krag pattern.
Where do I find a full stock set for my 1912?? Is there anyone out there who can reproduce it?
I also emailed Northwestern Ordinance and they indicated they can make a full stock for the 1924 Krag. Does anyone know anything about Northwestern ordinance? I cant find anything on their work past or present?

Thanks,

Dave Mezack

·
Registered
233 Posts
The Model 1912 variant was the only military Krag produced that late I would assume it would be the one. I would ask for a picture for conformation and ask if that includes handguard .Or ask them if it looks like this

Most importantly how much?

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Model 1912 variant was the only military Krag produced that late I would assume it would be the one. I would ask for a picture for conformation and ask if that includes handguard .Or ask them if it looks like this
View attachment 3801291
Most importantly how much?
Your gun pic is fairly close; however, mine has the resting pin for the site and a hole in the trigger guard for a sling mount.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts