Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really sure to post this, so here it is. I finally picked this one up, it is a Beretta made Garand. Has a Krieger Barrel in 308, and several national match parts. It seems different from other Beretta garands I have been looking at on Google. Markings are very simple. What have I gotten myself into here?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,737 Posts
I think these came in trough Reese and they either finished them or had the serial number assigned and added.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Rick how are you. i am now the owner of this same rifle . Is there anything u can tell me about it? Acquired it from the gentleman u sold it too I believe. Thanks so much

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not really sure to post this, so here it is. I finally picked this one up, it is a Beretta made Garand. Has a Krieger Barrel in 308, and several national match parts. It seems different from other Beretta garands I have been looking at on Google. Markings are very simple. What have I gotten myself into here?

Hey Rick how are you. i am now the owner of this same rifle . Is there anything u can tell me about it? Acquired it from the gentleman u sold it too I believe. Thanks so much

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
That is a golden nuget to have. Congratulations!
Last time I have seen laminated stock on 308 Garand it was on the rifle coming from the US Navy shooting team...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts