1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Diamond Bullet Member
2,400 Posts
Around $500. There's one on Ebay right now...(Hope I can say that):confused:

·
Platinum Bullet member
3,362 Posts
The price and condition varies greatly. Some have a large amount of hidden rust so buy wisely.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Ebay most of the time Sarco occasionally. Probabaly $500 to $700. Some brand new ones in the factory packs were sold a few years ago.

What rifle do you want it for?

·
Registered
749 Posts
The 7/8" full split (two-piece) rings required for an M84/M1903A4 are getting hard to find. A GI set will probably run $250.

I haven't seen a Griffin and Howe mount for an M1C for sale separately for awhile. Given what the rifles are going for I would Imagine they are at least as expensive as an M84.

Good luck!.. Keep an eye open at the shows and WTB lists.

·
Registered
330 Posts
A few available up on that big auction site. From rough condition to apparently very good condition. Seen them on Gunbroker as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
M-84 Scope(FOR SALE) original SCREW-IN MOUNT

I have an m-84 scope for sale. It is in excellent condition and has the mount that screws into the gun (no rings). The serial number on the scope is 19012 and the mount is 6260. If you are interested please call (706) 270-1757 or email me at [email protected]. Thanks, Andrew.

P.S- I also have a model 1903 springfield for sale along with other rare guns. So if you are interested in it or others please contact at above locations.

·
Registered
749 Posts
M-84 auction

An M84 with 7/8" rings for an m1903A4 went on eBay this week for just under $1,600.00. a couple of guys got in a bidding war and there you go!

Much higher than I would have estimated but in the future i would expect the combination to average around $1000. IF you can find a set.

M1-D mounts should be more plentiful and thus cheaper.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170173147253

1 - 10 of 10 Posts