Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
59,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very few are known and most people would not realize what it is.

·
59,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also have two (different style and slightly dfferent markings) Luftwaffe marked holsters to go with it.

·
Diamond Member
5,764 Posts
I am starting to believe that you are the guy I saw several years ago at the K.C. show who had at least 50 varients of Hi-Powers...WoW! Denny

·
59,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was me.

·
Diamond Member
5,764 Posts
cpw, The oval port ser#2 was the one I rember the most. Also all the contract pieces that I had no idea existed. Thanks again for the time you spent with me at the KC show 5-6 years ago. Denny

·
59,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Come back again. I should be there in January.

·
Diamond Member
5,764 Posts
That's good to know. It would be a road trip since I moved from KC after my last lay-off. Denny

·
59,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's good to know. It would be a road trip since I moved from KC after my last lay-off. Denny
For me it is a 635 mile drive. I can make it there in one day if I leave early. On the way home, it depends as I may not get packed until 5/6 PM which can make it a long day.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I enjoy the hi-power threads. The only hi-power I currently have is a .40 model.

·
59,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Frim what I have researched, there were not many to start with and apparently few mde it back to this country.

·
59,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just remember - with age, they sag.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sniper69:

What did your post say? Wor some reason your avatar keeps confusing me.
LOL :rolleyes:

I like the hi-power threads and enjoy reading about the variants. I only have one it is a .40 model. A friend of mine has a few. I like the Inglis he has and also his 1968 browning. The other ones he has all look like hi-powers to me. ;):D

·
Copper Bullet member
5,393 Posts
I saw one of these a few years ago at a local show and I thought it was a fake so I passed it up. OOOPPPPS!!!

·
59,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
perhaps you may come across it again..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts