Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, well, well. Again, Obama surrounds himself with another white-hating black person, this is Obama's favorite recording artist/rapper, and lo' and behold we see just how hateful this "friend of Obama" is of white people.

Now I have nothing against decent black people, such as Larry Elder, Dr. Sowell, Michael Steel, etc., but any white person who votes for Obama, given that most of Obama's friends appear to hate whites, needs to have his head examined.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Politics
See other Politics Articles

Title: Ludacris Releases Song Attacking Hillary Clinton
Source: LiveLeak
URL Source: http://www.liveleak.com/view? i=52f_1217434061&p=1

Ludacris Releases Song Attacking Hillary Clinton

Ludacris, rapper and avid supporter of Barack Obama (Obama once claimed to have Ludacris in heavy rotation on his iPod) has released a new song called 'Politics: Obama Is Here' in which he attacks Hillary Clinton as an 'irrelevant bitch'.

Lyrics:

I'm back on it like I just signed my record deal
yeah the best is here, the Bentley Coup paint is dripping wet, it got sex appeal
never should have hated
you never should've doubted him
with a slot in the president's iPod Obama shattered 'em

Said I handled his biz and I'm one of his favorite rappers
Well give Luda a special pardon if I'm ever in the slammer
Better yet put him in office, make me your vice president
Hillary hated on you, so that b^$&%* is irrelevant

Jesse talking slick and apologizing for what?
if you said it then you meant it how you want it have a gut!
and all you other politicians trying to hate on my man,
watch us win a majority vote in every state on my man

you can't stop what's bout to happen, we bout to make history
the first black president is destined and it's meant to be
the threats ain't fazing us, the nooses or the jokes
so get off your ass, black people, it's time to get out and vote!
paint the White House black and I'm sure that's got 'em terrified

McCain don't belong in ANY chair unless he's paralyzed
Yeah I said it cause Bush is mentally handicapped

Ball up all of his speeches and I throw em like candy wrap
cause what you talking I hear nothing even relevant
and you the worst of all 43 presidents
get out and vote or the end will be near
the world is ready for change because Obama is here!
cause Obama is here

The world is ready for change because Obama is here!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice how with black people, everything is about race?

·
Registered
343 Posts
I think its funny, black people finally got a dark skinned person up for election so 90% of the black people have obama signs in their yard of course they never even heard obama speak they are simply voting for color and not for whats best for america:mad:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
decent black people.. you forgot O.J. (cops in LA tried to FRAME him) snoopy dog.. al sharpton (he'd be a good president) theres MANY more!;)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Just to add, I am not a racist. I just live within 3 miles of 3 ghettos and I am surrounded by the worst of them

·
Silver Bullet member
12,931 Posts
what's best for America,,,,, they could care less, it's what more can they get and what's best for them.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
58,812 Posts
That's true. they are expecting a gravey train if obama wins.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
"These people haven't had record deals for fifty years. So you can't be surprised if they get bitter and cling to their irrelevant bitches and their nooses and their Republicans. That's what my campaign is about. Teaching all the little people in this country that they can have Bentley coupes and dope-ass rhymes."

"You know, there's a lot of talk in this country about haters throwin' salt in my game. Well I think Americans are tired of the same old irrelevant bitches. Ordinary Americans believe in Bentley Coupes and dope-ass rhymes, they want less white people, they just aren't sure if their leaders believe in record deals."

"I think it's time we had a national conversation about haters throwin' salt in my game. We need to get past all the irrelevant bitches and recognize that we are our own best hope for overcoming Republicans. We need Bentley Coupes and dope-ass rhymes, not nooses. Bentley Coupes and dope-ass rhymes are our record deals. And we need to have change in haters throwin' salt in my game."

Roll your own! :cool:

http://www.buttafly.com/content/obama-quote-1.php

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
I think its funny, black people finally got a dark skinned person up for election so 90% of the black people have obama signs in their yard of course they never even heard obama speak they are simply voting for color and not for whats best for america:mad:
The same way people see an R next to McCain's name and instantly vote for him and not doing what is best for America(voting in someone else besides Obama or McCain)?

·
Banned
3,627 Posts
Unfortunately, White people all over this country are lining up to vote for Obama.....They not only need there heads examined, they need to be taken out behind the wood shed.....
This is the way I see this playing out.......After Obama gets elected, he's gonna be "more of the same" in many instances.....He's gonna be your typical politician and will keep several bush policies going....Yeah, he will try to get a few radical laws passed but he will fail....and yes, he will cut our national defense spending drastically.
He will do very little for the Blacks in this country which in turn will INFURIATE the blacks......After all, they are seeing this as their gravy train.....and when their gravy train doesn't show up, they are gonna be MAD!!!!!......
Obama cannot show favortism to the blacks.....If he does something for the people, it has to be ALL people, not just the blacks......
It's not going to be pretty when the Blacks get mad at their saviour and turn on him......
This is my prediction.....for what it's worth....

·
Registered
932 Posts
OBAMA

Look , the African - Americans will vote for THEIR candidate...... so what.... they only comprise 12% of the ENTIRE US population, The Hispanics are as racially biased as any one.......remember how they were more than happy to sit out the civil rights marches in the 60's because they were 'passing' .. It is only lately they have sensitive psyches, due to 40 years of Liberal touchy feely.
Women of a 'certain age" ( over 35, )know a slick line of baloney, and they know Obama has one of the slickest.
The big threat comes from the media and outside money. Can you say GEORGE SOROS ??
SIGN UP a NEW NRA Member, vote for McCain.... likability has nothing to do with it. We need domestic oil, more dead Islamisists and less ass kissing all around.

·
Silver Bullet Member an all around excellent guy
47,705 Posts
Well, I told you guys a long time when you were piling on President Clinton that you'd eventually miss him. Eight years ago now when our candidates were Bush and Gore, I looked to the horizon and realized that Bill Clinton (for all his faults) might be as good as it gets for some time. I got bashed pretty good too.

Come November, I'll graciously accept apologies.

The Republican Party is a victim of its own successes and excesses. Its' gonna be a bumpy ride.

·
Silver Bullet member
2,677 Posts
I agree that there are good if not great blacks out there. Unfortunately, none of them are in politics. The ones involved in politics???
1) obama
2) Jesse Jackson
3) Al Sharpton
4) Adrian Fenty (Peanut Butter Baby)
5) Marion Barry
6) Ray Nagin
etc. etc. etc.

These above worked out real well didn't they.
I had a black man (friend) tell me straight out that a black and a woman didn't belong in the white house.

In the south, they are quick to bring up slavery, the race card, and reparations.

1) Slavery was abolished and rightfully so. It's done, get over it.
2) The race card is thrown, but yet we have N***** in Black song Lyrics, Blacks in power using the hate word, and white hating blacks. They are prolonging racism as much as anyone.
3) Reparations - Let's see, reparations for what exactly, you were NOT a slave, revert back to #1. But on the chance you successfully argue family reparations, then let's agree on a reparation number, then back off ALL welfare, WIC, food stamps, Healthcare, etc. etc. that you got FOR FREE. You will end up oweing the govt. money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As some have mentioned, most will vote obama because he is black. BUT in actuality he is a peanut butter baby himself, so they really aren't voting in a true Black, but they are too stupid to realize it. He could just as easily be called a white instead of a black. If fact why doesn't someone tell him to start proclaiming himself as a white. That'll stir the pot.

·
Banned
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Unfortunately, White people all over this country are lining up to vote for Obama.....They not only need there heads examined, they need to be taken out behind the wood shed.....

...and shot?

Well, they get what they deserved if he's elected.

·
Silver Bullet Member an all around excellent guy
47,705 Posts
I'd watch it guys! :eek:

You're starting to make my man Samuel angry.

Don't worry Sam, I'm voting for Obama. Samalackadicka my brutha.

·
Registered
14,763 Posts
The same way people see an R next to McCain's name and instantly vote for him and not doing what is best for America(voting in someone else besides Obama or McCain)?
Just had to get that in didn't you? :rolleyes:

Well, I have some distressing news for you, its EITHER going to be obama or McCain, NOT ronpaul. You can whine about is as much as you like, but it won't make ONE DAMM BIT OF DIFFERENCE!:D

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
This is the game when people pride themselves in counting eggs as chickens

When I read the commentary in this thread I have to laugh.

I suspect voter turn out to be higher than usual in urban areas, along with voter fraud and poll intimidation and vandalism issues.

This will of course be meaningless since we still have an electoral college.

Another issue,
Most of these supporters that are mentioned above are not voters.

The young are not known to get out and vote.

Inmates do not vote.

Criminals and those who profit from criminal activity have no interest in voting.

It is all a big dog and pony show to justify the next riot.

"You old voting people stole the presidency again, so we are going to go break and steal something."

·
Registered
343 Posts
The more I dwell on the whole voting process, I can't help it but I start to think that it is just like wrestling on TV it is just a predetermined with dramatic acts thrown in kind of world:)

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Just had to get that in didn't you? :rolleyes:

Well, I have some distressing news for you, its EITHER going to be obama or McCain, NOT ronpaul. You can whine about is as much as you like, but it won't make ONE DAMM BIT OF DIFFERENCE!:D
Just who IS MamasBoy voting for?

As Ret stated, it's those who get out and vote who get counted...people can get all fuzzy feeling about Hussein, but the young tend to not vote, and the unregistered don't get to either.

·
Silver Bullet member
12,931 Posts
jstein, you need to put that joint out, don't hold your breath waiting on me to tell you how good clinton was..... the man that sold me my 30 acres in Arkansas went to the fed pen for his sorry ass.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts