Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
I've got one on mine and I love it. Seems to hold a zero from what I've shot so far. Looks great and seems incredibly durable. The reason I say "seems" allot is because I have only ran maybe 200+ rounds with it, and haven't done any "torture tests" on it. The optics are super clear, 4 different reticle choices. All knob covers and battery cover have nice solid cables to keep you from losing them. I really liked that. Batteries last forever.

My only grip is that there seems to be a small box inside that can be distracting while looking through. But other than that it's an awesome scope especially for the price. It's like a poor mans acog.

M1 Garand: late '44 Springfield
1903A3: Early '43 Remington

·
Registered
532 Posts
That small rectangular shape is exactly what I was talking about. Very accurate description. Just didn't know how to put it into words, lol!

I got a great deal on one too which is why I pulled the trigger on it, and have been completely happy so far.

M1 Garand: late '44 Springfield
1903A3: Early '43 Remington

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.