1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
4,816 Posts
Hey, I resemble that remark !!! ;):D

·
Platinum Bullet member
3,408 Posts
Looks like Santa got a AK for Christmas!!!

·
Diamond Member with Oak leaves and Swords
2,936 Posts
Ain't Me! I had cataract surgery and don't wear glasses (except to read).

·
Gold Bullet member
8,663 Posts
I envy his thick hair.
Youngsters take note: the guy's a pro: uses a hasty sling, keeps trigger finger clear while aiming, and has a good spot weld (or jowl weld.)

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Looks like Santa's manhunt footage from two or three years ago. A couple of elves were conducting some illegal "side-business" during the high traffic season at the NP. Following summer, they took off to Aruba with their "earnings." Santa took each of 'em with a single shot to the grape from a well-aimed 7.62x39. Sadly, it never made the news...

Honestly, I hope I'm that well polished when I reach 60+.

·
Gold Bullet member
2,705 Posts
I envy his thick hair.
Youngsters take note: the guy's a pro: uses a hasty sling, keeps trigger finger clear while aiming, and has a good spot weld (or jowl weld.)
Nor is it me....I am not as heavy and have a lot more hair with somewhat less grey .........
Well, 1300 posts, I am now almost back to where I was on the old boards.........

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Be careful what you say about us old folks, some of us have guns and even know how to use them! LOL!
I wish I still had that much hair!
Joe

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I envy his thick hair.
Very observant. Wonder if he went through the NRA Junior program as a kid?

·
Copper Bullet Member
12,158 Posts
hey! I'm there already! Spent half may last range time trying to clean the fuzz out of my peep sight apeture only to realize the "fuzz" wuz inside my eyes!!

·
Diamond Bullet Member
2,400 Posts
hey! I'm there already! Spent half may last range time trying to clean the fuzz out of my peep sight apeture only to realize the "fuzz" wuz inside my eyes!!
You Too!...:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts