Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My posts seem to be gone, but worse, the answers to my posts are gone and I did not save them. Is there any way to retrive them?

Bill

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Well, they aren't really gone yet, but they will be soon. Go up to Pettson's sticky on "Gathering our things up..." and there is a link there that will take you to the old boards and you can cut and paste the old posts into whatever you want.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, I guess I ask the wrong thing. What happened to my private messages? When I go to that link and click on private messages, it says my inbox and out box are empty. Help

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
None of the old private messages were migrated to the new system. But, you can do the same thing and follow the link in Pettson's sticky and go back to the old boards and open up your private messages. I just tested it and it still works and all my old PMs are still there.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I tried to PM you, but it didn't seem to work out.
Were you logged in properly at the old-old forum? I just checked myself, and all my old PM's are still there too.
If the problem persists perhaps you should contact the owners to see if anything can be done.

Apart from that, I'm clueless.

Pettson

1 - 5 of 5 Posts