Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had two site moves now and the old bookmarked links are dead, and one of the things I first noticed was that Beelzebub never made it to any of our new sites. This makes me wonder how many other old Gunboard members are missing in action.

Contact all your old Gunboards buddies and drag them here. (I still have plenty of bad jokes to tell)

Now go out and spread the word!

·
Registered
232 Posts
They should be able to find it with google or something. Too bad there wasn't a redirect at the old address.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yeah, I missed the latest move and was shocked that I couldn't find the board last night. Then tonight I got creative like John and did a google search and eventually got my password re-set and logged on. Whew! That was almost like work.

Let's try a pic and have some fun. This is the FTR'd Lithgow I recently acquired. BTW, while my gunsmith was checking out a sluggish locktime, he discovered the firing pin had gotten mangled in the past. Anybody got a serviceable one surplus to their needs?

·
Silver Bullet member
15,625 Posts
Many are lost, but few are found.

Yes, it is a problem. Easily solvable, but many of us are not so bright.

If each of us would email a pal (mate for those down under) we could get a few back on the boards.

I have had many email me, but it is a mess right now. It will get better.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Sprog,

I tried to email you through the boards, but I received a message saying the user did not wish to receive emails. Probably a glitch from the change-over to the new board.

If you don't mind shooting me an email, I'd like to hear more.
[email protected] Just remove NO SPAM of course.

Thanks, Clyde

·
Registered
45 Posts
Have you noticed that we've all become "junior" members, there might be a few bruised egos around.

·
Registered
14,762 Posts
Clyde, I do have spares, but they won't fit in the slot in the kumpewter, so you will just have to send me a snail mail address. Cost will be the price of the padded envelope and the postage.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Thanks, John. I am much obliged. If Sprog is able to source one as well, that would give me a "user" and a spare as well. I tried to email through the board, but it was a no go. I'm not using my old computer so I don't have your email address handy.

Shoot me an email at [email protected].rr.nospam.com - just remove no spam, of course- and I can get you my email address...and again, THANKS very much. I'm dying to try out a few rounds through that FTR'd Lithgow as I'm betting it's a shooter.

Clyde

·
Registered
703 Posts
Just checking in-I hope this version of the boards is around longer than the last one.
Clark

·
Copper Bullet member
2,513 Posts
Just found my way back. Not a problem with a Google search, but I agree a redirect link would have been a good idea. Likewise an announcement about password resets. Other than that, looks like we're back in business!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts