Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have decided to add a pistol to the collection and the cz52 keeps coming up as a good one, I have seen some for cheap on shotgun news where did you get yours from and any tips for a 1st time owner.

·
Gold Bullet member
458 Posts
If you have a C&R license, any reputable online dealer is a good start (AIM, SOG, J&G etc.)

Other than that, unless you can see before you buy, a snug fit (slide to frame) for me is the primary concern.

Beware that pins might walk out, and might need restaking on all flavors. Until you are sure that yours is solid, keep and eye on the pins every session.

The extractor pin is one of the first it seems.. to walk out, and finding that little spring can be a chore.

Ed

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I do have a C&R I will start looking around than.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Timbo, where did you get those gray grips? Those would look great on my CZ. Heck, looking at that set up makes me think I could use a second '52 :)

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Wow! That stuff went quick! All I have left is the 9mm conversion barrel. The person that bought the gun didn't want it, so it is available. It has the good "Harrington " rollers in it. I put two rounds through it when I got it from makarov.com a few months ago. I paid north of $70 for it, and will take $50 for it. If this forum isn't the best place for an ad let me know, I will move it. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got a great one from Classic Arms in NC. Came with 2 mags, holster, cleaning rod, and a lanyard. Better condition and price than from other places.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts