Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been searching for replacement mags for my Super B for some length of time,and were finding them quite hard to come by.It seemed that all the usual places(SARCO,Numrich etc)dont stock them anymore,and although they do come up for sale on Gunbroker occasionally,most of the vendors wont ship up here to Canada

I recently ordered some mags from K-mag(not to be confused with Triple K) in South Africa,and was very impressed by the product.They are exact replicas of the factory mags(down to the witness holes and silver followers) and are very well made and finished.They appear to make the complete line of STAR mags,including the 22s.So if any of you are looking for mags for your STARs,I can certainly recommend this company

Just for the record,I have absolutely no affiliation with K-Mag,Im just happy to have found some decent mags for my old STAR

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"STAR", on this forum, has factory-original mags in new condition for many Star models. Preferable, IMO, to any aftermarket mags.

Send him a PM.

M

Last time I checked with him,he was out of mags for the Super B(so were many other places that I checked).So in this situation,these mags are a good option.I was at the range yesterday,and they look and function just as well as the factory mags.

G

·
Bob in St. Louis might have some as well. I had a hard time finding some regular star B mags reasonable for mine but i finally found a couple for 25.oo a piece.

Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.