Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet Member
56,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a few parts for a vickers ballon gun, barrel, internals etc, and some interupter parts for an 11mm vickers, but am having a hard time finding any info or pricing,
my google search turned up IMA, but not much else,

i have a couple of buyers, and am not trying to gouge anyone, just want a fair price to offer these parts at,,

any help would be appreciated,

Thanks, and i'll try to get pics up in a few days,,

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
There is little or no demand for balloon gun parts so you don't find pricing for them very often. I've seen guys asking $300 for 11mm barrels but I have only seen one sell. It was sold for $75. The interruptor gear may have some value to a collector as it has common parts with the normal .30 or .303 vickers. I don't know what sort of prices to give you as they vary considerably with time and availablity. I saw some stuff at the creek this weekend and it was still around when I left. There was the plunger assembly that mounts to the topcover and the trigger cable from the control stick priced at $350. The locks for the 11mm guns were modified and the extractor fits only that round. I fiddled with one thinking I could use it to build a 45-70 black powder gun but it won't work for that. This piece is a white elephant too....the rest of the internals like the crank, plates and spigot fo the lock are useable on the regular guns but not in high demand. Maybe $100 if they are in good shape.

Sorry and hope you can do better with your stuff.

Frank

·
Platinum Bullet Member
56,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Frank,

thanks for the info,

Richard

1 - 3 of 3 Posts