Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am posting these pics for a friend who was wondering about these pistols. I'm familiar with Nambus, but I really don't know anything but the basics on the others. He'd like to know if there is anything special about them and the rough retail value. Any help or opinions are appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
you are about right on the valueof the T-14 Nambu. It isa late war variation with the solid cocking knob.

·
Administrator
3,156 Posts
The luger I would need better close ups of the right side and top - but appears to be a WW1 era Erfurt that was gov't stamped after the war (1920 is not a date - but the other would be the date made) - could be a re-work, could just be worn.

there would be a letter suffix - which would only pin it down as early in 19xx or later in 19xx

The holster looks like a nice unit marked holster from WW1 - does the Erfurt have any markings on the grip strap?

If all matching, then $800-$1300 - not including the magazine matching

The PPK is marked Eagle N or ? Any serial number on the front of the muzzle (shouldn't be) - the inside of the slide, scratched lightly (really) would have the last three of the serial number - it can be hard to see... Nice PPK if all original

·
Registered
17,732 Posts
No. It's an AC 41, which the book I have says it should be a high polish.
I own a AC 41 as does my brother. Its a high polish yes, but yours looks almost mirror. Which they are not.. could just be the lighting though; probably is. But just wanted to check.

The p38 if all matching w/ mag would be 1100 -1250. The holster would be another 200-250

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I believe the P38 mag is in unmarked, the other numbers match. The stampings do not look like it's been refinished. I think it was the light and the flash I used.

There are no markings on the back grip of the Luger. I'll check on the other stuff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.