Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the 17th of Feb our Squadron from Luke AFB is going to have our first Quarterly Shoot at the
Buckeye Hills Shooting Range. Some of these troops are brand new in the Air Force and some have
been in the Sand Box two or three times. This is an open invitation to any old Vet who would like
to show off some of their weapons to the younger troops and tell them about your war time stories,
we would like to have you share a few rounds and a few weapons that they would like to shoot! If you
are interested, send me a PM for my cell no. and for more info. I will pay for your bench fee! I will breing
a alot of Russian weapons for the troops to shoot!
Cheers
Doc

· Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you live near a Military Installation? Get some Vet's together and see if any of the young troops on active duty in
a unit would like to shoot for a day! The Pelican Bangers and Jar Heads at a Station would enjoy getting together with some old Vet's like me and have fun at the range! The last Surviver of WWI past a way yesturday and alot of WWII Vet's are leaving this earth at a thousand a day, and soon before you know it, the Vet's of the Korean and Nam will follow suit. So I am calling on all active duty member's to ask their CO's and Vet's to ask their VFW's
lodges to get to geather and have a Squadrons and or Units to do a Group Shoot!
Cheers
Doc

· Registered
190 Posts
If I had a little more notice I would gladly bring both my 91/30's and M44 down along with my Yugo 24/47 Mauser in 8mm for them to shoot, as is I'm working that weekend so I have to take a rain check on this but would really like to be part of it in the future, I'm up north, Flagstaff, so it would be a nice day trip for me, also am a USAF vet myself, 75-79, my e-mail add is [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.