Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Congrats to you, but who ever sold that for $25.00 should be shot.

·
Registered
39 Posts
$25!!! You should have offered him $ 15.... Just kidding. What a steal! Now why can't I
find a deal like that? Give us a range report when you get a chance to shoot it.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I thought I could find some good deals...well I guess you have got the best deal I have seen on here. Congrats man maby I shouldent just drive by all of those saturday yard sells here in the south. lol

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
When I read the topic of your post, I tought for a couple minutes about what you could have found for $25....a case of ammo, a nicely marked sling, some nice marked stripper clips, a great bayo. I would have never guessed this very nice M-91, bayonet and hang tagged, to boot. I think this is the "best buy" I have ever seen posted here.

·
Silver Bullet member
1,421 Posts
What a find!! Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Allright... I have to fess up, I didn't really buy it for $25 at a yard sale, but it sure did suck alot of you in! ;)

You owe me $400 for the despair and mental anguish you have caused me in thinking that something like this could be had for $25.

This is not April 1. :mad:

Or just send the rifle to me, as it is not worth more than $200, so you will be ahead on the fine for lying. :(

·
Gold Bullet member
4,801 Posts
I never come across deals like that. I usually only find the overpriced stuff !!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts