Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Silver Bullet Member
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Typical unissued looking b barrel for sale locally. Asking 500.00 but they may take less. Not sure of tang date but will check it out. If interested PM me and I will give you their contact info.

·
Gold Bullet member
4,946 Posts
They may have but I would say I doubt that is the reason for the high price. More than likely it is their own greed which may keep the rifle from moving these days. Bill

·
Registered
724 Posts
They may have but I would say I doubt that is the reason for the high price. More than likely it is their own greed which may keep the rifle from moving these days. Bill
Facto Mundo! Agreeing with Zeebill on this one, one hundred %. That sumbitch will sit there a good while at that price. Tell the owner you went to "The Boards" the true "Gunboards" and let him know whom knows gun values, AND he is way over priced. **chuckle**

Draybo

·
Gold Bullet member
4,946 Posts
Greed is what the seller wants for it.
But if I got that for one of mine I'd consider it a great deal on my part.
Sorry I disagree with your definition, greed is what the seller wants over and above the real value. Greed is driven by a lust for money and a lowering of individual principles of honesty. Bill

·
Registered
296 Posts
That's cool, but if some pilgrim wants my plum "B" for $500 I'll gladly sell it to him. I'm not greedy, but "willing buyer-willing seller" happens all the time. Enlightened self interest always factors in. How about my mint unissued Remington 91? Instead of auctioning it off should I sell it for $500?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.