Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all, new guy here. I just recently purchased a llama 3a 380 with the full disclosure that it was missing a slide stop. I was told that a local gunsmith had told the PO that one was readily available. As they say, a sucker is born every minute. I really didn't think it would be that difficult finding one as I semi researched the problem before the purchase. Unfortunately, I should've researched more fully. It seems these parts are rare as hen's teeth! Anyway, I put a 45 slide stop in for a substitute just to get an idea. I think it would be possible to make it work with some cutting, grinding and welding but I'd rather go the factory route. Does anyone have a source for these slide stops? I've tried all the regular ones, Numrich, gun-parts, etc. Lee of Lee's guns down in TX gave me a tip to try Gun Garage in Arkansas but I've yet to hear back from them. Does anyone here know if it's possible to substitute a slide stop from another llama or perhaps a bersa? It's a neat little gun but as it sits now it's just a blued paper weight. Thanks for reading and have a good day!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts