Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Moderator/Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet member
9,595 Posts
Total import numbers are rarely known ????????? Century Arms imported a large number of the Ljungman rifles in the early '90's . There were over 33,xxx made . Whether any other countries received any Ljungmans is unknown to me ?

·
Gold Bullet member
9,165 Posts
Total import numbers are rarely known ????????? Century Arms imported a large number of the Ljungman rifles in the early '90's . There were over 33,xxx made . Whether any other countries received any Ljungmans is unknown to me ?
Weren't the first Ljungmans imported into Canada before the USA?

·
Moderator/Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet member
9,595 Posts
Weren't the first Ljungmans imported into Canada before the USA?
I do not know if or when Canada got any Ljungmans ? I only remember seeing dozens of them at gun shows in the early '90's . No internet at that time , so I was not up on imports outside the USA .

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
The crazy thing is the hand in prices had already been announced ,you could still buy them for $80 at some of the shops....very easy money.....some people gamed the hand in prices and made millions of dollars.........the biggest importers of milsurps did a deal for a $7 million payout to dump all the broken and incomplete stock they had,and took the money and opened a new guns business the next week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts