Gunboards Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I'm pretty sure there were camera tripods and other bits along with the shearing handpieces and golf clubs in the front room at the museum.

Edit to add; it was projectors for those new fangled talking movies that they made. I don't reckon they'll gain any degree of popularity. A bit the same as those record playing machines that are alongside them.
Shearing hand pieces, that explains it terrible memories of hand pieces must have seen them and walked on through in shock not seeing the other stuff.

·
Administrator
10,115 Posts
Any Lithgow Sporter Collectors got a .303/7mm, or a .303/350??? I need either a chamber cast or a fired case to be able to make samples of the cartridge cases for the Company's reference.

Oh, BTW, add 303/22 Wasp ( ABOUT 40MM CASE?) to that request. WE already make all the other (Common) Wildcat Cases, including the rimless versions. ( for Mauser Conversions).

Doc AV
AV Ballistics Technical Services
Brisbane
[email protected]

·
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Son,
why don't you show your location.

I'm sure it causes puzzlement to many members here that don't know your are "down under".
apologies, 03man... I used to have it up many moons ago and dropped it last time the forum migrated hardware.

For anyone interested, I'm on the right side of Australia, bit under half way up and a little bit in from the edge. Look for the back yard with this bloke in it!

Dog breed Grass Dog Carnivore Snout

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.