Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DMala
Posted - 05/05/2007 : 09:34:11 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone, I have been informed that a friend of mine has just published a new Carcano book in Italian, see:
http://www.armietiro.it/edisport/ar...BC47FD3BC0F8C9CDC12572BC0043266A?OpenDocument
I do not know yet how/if it can be purchased from other countries. Let's wish the author (Bruno DiGiorgio, also an occasional contributor to this Forum) and co-author the best of luck with their initiative!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by - Capt Zorro on 05/06/2007 11:48:59 PM

DMala
Posted - 05/07/2007 : 10:51:09 AM
ISBN 978 88 88593 14 2

Douglas I. Kerley
Posted - 06/17/2007 : 10:38:36 PM
Hi; OK. I bought the new German book (A few pages were defective and I let the publisher know. He hasn't gotten back to me yet but I hope he will.), translation program, and then the computer powerfull enough to run the translation program which will translate Italian as well. I just cann't seem to figure out how to order this book. Please Please Please tell me how to do it. Dumb old Doug

DMala
Posted - 06/19/2007 : 11:57:39 AM
I heard from one of the authors that it is available from Tuttostoria:

http://www.tuttostoria.it/

Douglas I. Kerley
Posted - 06/19/2007 : 11:19:07 PM
Hi; I tried the web sight. Clicked on the brit. flag and got English for a page and then no more. But I did send them an eMail. I hope that they will get back to me. Thanks DMala

Douglas I. Kerley
Posted - 06/21/2007 : 12:13:17 PM
140.87 on my MC later it is winging its way off to me in Seattle. I got 5 good Carcanos for that much at the Spokane, WA gunshow. Doug

redimacchia
Posted - 06/24/2007 : 04:17:27 AM
The price of the Italian Carcano Book is 95 Euro in Italy a little expencive I think and there aren't, yet, official comments about it.

Douglas I. Kerley
Posted - 06/26/2007 : 09:13:18 AM
Hi; I got it yesterday. Packaging was a little flakey but good. I really like the book even though I can't read Italian. Nice bullets of comparitive production numbers so you can dope out relative rarity. Accessories I've never seen elsewhere. I figure I don't need the bayonet book now because of the info on the bayonets in this book. doug

1 - 1 of 1 Posts