Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this VZ24 today because it had a Lion Crest. I am new to military surplus rifles, and heard that this type is sort of desirable, so I bought it. I don't think a price of $189 was too bad. It has an excellent bore, wish it had a cleaning rod.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Vz.24

Congrats to you ! And by some odd coincidence I purchased one too today. It came with the rod and bayo with scabbard. NH sale.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! I bought a lot of ammo for the K98 I bought last week, some Yugo match they tell me. I think it's the same caliber, right?

·
Platinum Bullet member
3,380 Posts
Great rifle! I don't know why but I just LOVE those Czech lions. Great price too you did very well!!

·
Gold Bullet member
4,427 Posts
For a hundred-eighty-nine you did great, nowadays they're heading up towards two-fifty. I'm ashamed to say I missed out when they were freshly imported. But then again, I'm a lefty and the swivel in the middle of the grip doesn't like my palm.

·
Registered
658 Posts
That's a great looking rifle, and you got a good deal on it. Very nice!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anybody know where I can get a cleaning rod for it? I checked Numrich and they are out of stock for original ones.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That was fast! Thanks Black Bart! Never thought of that.:eek:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Vaarok. I just sent him an email about it.

·
Silver Bullet member
2,086 Posts
Varook

Please forgive my highjacking.....
This is Gil up in Alaska. If you really want a LC vz-24 don't get in a worry fit about it. I have several of them, and eventually the two of us can work out a trade or two.
I am slow and winter is approaching : < }
gil

1 - 14 of 14 Posts