Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the new site. I just can not find a way to view postings from the gap between 8/16 and 9/08. There is info in this gap which I would at least like to print if to late to move to the new site. Maybe it's there and I'm just not savvy enough to figure it out. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts
The period from 8/16 until this board opened was to be available for approximately 48 hours before disappearing forever. During this time frame gunboards had moved to the WebWiz (or some name similar) Something happpened and it was taken down after less than 24 hours had passed.

Currently it is not available. Should it become available, I'm sure it will be announced in the section at the top of the forums. You should check frequently as I fear if indeed it is reopened, it won't be for long.

SlimTim

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
The Web Wiz forum was open only as long as it was able to stand and crashed soon after the move. It will not be reopened and the datat that was there for the week or so is gone.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vic,

I do not know how you find the time to answer all of us! I am sorry to hear that data was lost, but I would guess that, in the next few weeks of discussions here, most of it will be recreated. And, that's a big part of why we do this, isn't it?

Thank you,
John F.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts