Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 18 of 29 Posts

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lets see em! Doesnt matter any type, even if its ugly. Heres your chance to show yours off.

I shall start this off with my newest and current crown jewel Russian typeIII AK47, 1956.

Attachments

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
darn, that's nice man!! very jealous. I just finished a nice wood kit upgrade on my WASR last night. no pics yet. :D

is that full auto capable?
Get some pics up, im thinking of getting a wasr again. The problem with this one and my other AKs is I baby them to much I need something I can take on camping trips and stuff. If prices will ever come back to normal I will get one.

Nope it isnt, I wish though :p At one time it was anyhow!

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i am filled with envy :)
I came near to selling it... Totaled my convertible and needed money to get anotherone but I just didnt have the heart to part with this one so I baught a wrangler instead hehe.
Still a convertible I guess.

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
The "Mutt" build is just plain awesome, looks like something out of the future.

Have you finished it yet AKBLUE? Range report? What does it look like at night with that cheese shredder on the front?

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 · (Edited)
The harris bi-pod on the PSL, does that need to be drilled to fit on that rifle?
Thanks BR
It had a special adaptor a guy made for me, I dont think he makes them anymore.
But it went in the bottom handguard vent hole, I fired it quite a bit and no cracks ever happened.

Was a good set up and no perm changes to the rifle.

Love that RPK Vlad.
Next on the list is a buklgy krink or an RPK74, tough decision!(omg im finally branching away from x39)

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Just let a bulgy krink go for 900.00 .Sold so fast my head spun ..LOl .I like the RPK much better .
Well the side folding bulgy krinks are going for like $1400 standard right now so no wonder the guy jumped on it.

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
same more shots. gun has CLP all over the exterior, that's why its so shiney. just cleaned her up. :)
Nice choice of furniture, but get a darn steel mag on that thing!

Those bullet magazines scream tapco ECK. Isnt CLP great?

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
my AKS-74U

and my POLYTECH LEGEND

of course I have Russian and chinese SKSs, and a couple of AKMs and AK74s. But, these 2 are the top of the list in my AK collection
time for a new camera :p very nice krink

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Those SKSs are B E A utiful Trigger!

I vote this thread gets stickied, anyone else agree? Most other forums have a pic section, why not here also?

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Love that tantal JF! Is that a custom grip on the yugo RPK?

Thanks to whoever stickied it :)

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
Nice collection you have there.

What is the milled 2nd from left up front with the t1 bayonet attached? Im guessing a bulgy t3?

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
Well, since I just took photos of all this commie krap, guess I should dump a photo or 3 on here. :D
1. My living room wall - 53 ruskie import, NVA, Chicom, both with trophy papers. The chicom is mint. Don't remember what is on the right in this photo.
2. Some of my klunky shooters, all factory 26 chicoms and all matching but the painted stock - stock doesn't match. From the first batch of imports.
3. Hungarian, 2 chicoms - all pre ban semis, A real AK, early pre attached bayonet model, brought back in 66.
4. FPK - a Real Rumanian sniper made in 79 - NOT a PSL import. 4 mags & bayonet are matching nrs. The scope is also dated 79.
Sarge
Really cool SKS wall setup Sarge.

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
Beautiful firearms guys, keep em coming!

I would love to see some more krinks if anyone has em.

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
I used to have a "Krink", a Yugoslavian M92 built on a Global 1.6mm pistol receiver by Ken Kubin, it was a sweetie but I sold it to pay for BIGGER toys.
Planning on outfitting your own convo for when the zombies attack? lmao

1 - 18 of 29 Posts