Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings
I've been searching for and collating K98 for the past ten years and the knowledge from this forum has saved me from allot disappointment and kept cash in my pocket. I would love to see some pics of late war k98s and volks weapons, since this is going to be my new endeavor to sniff one out.

Safe Travels

Fortune Favors the Brave

· Moderator / Diamond member
3,793 Posts
Farb, how bout a teaser from that new book?
Well...not any Volks guns in the book. I think Darrin Weaver covered that nicely with his Desperate Measures book. Most of the Volksgewehr are not 98k based- in fact, I don't think I have a VK98 in the book even. Like I said, been covered nicely.

I do have a VK98, but thats it, and it's somewhat of a restoration- it was demilled by the US Army and sold for scrap from Aberdeen. I sent it to Apfeltor to weld the rear half back on it- it's not worth taking pics of.

Surely someone here has some- I have pics I could post of late guns though :) ....

Some of the gallery photos......

· Registered
388 Posts
Sweet.....

Sweet collection Farb, I really love the third one in the bnz line up. What The Hell, I love them ALL! Thank you for sharing sir.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.