Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gold Bullet Member/Moderator/Administrator/
29,081 Posts
Looks like a AK drum mag jammed in an unwitting Leigh Enfield.
A sported one, at that.

·
Administrator
10,012 Posts
I have a Factopry Converted (UK) No4 rifle to a 7,62x39 Carbine, using short Norinco 5 round Mags, whicvh has the same configuration as the Neck of the Norinco 75 Round Mag.

Since I have a 75, I will have to try it in the 7,62x39 No4 (It too, is "sporterised" and the Barrel "Carbinised" and set back to utilise the front end of the .303 chamber which is almost the same as a 7,62x39 case Profile (ie, No reaming required).

Rifle shoots quite well with 5 round mag...don't know what the added weight of the full 75 will do to the Mag Locking Mechanism and the Balance of the rifle.

Doc AV

·
Registered
7,512 Posts
don't think I plink enough to justify that magazine.
sometimes it's just fun to engineer things that no one else has.

I made a PPS43 drum, modified a BETA drum for my SAR-3 and SLR106 5.56 AK, modified a SAIGA 12- 20 round MD ARMS drum that loads from the back, like the Chinese style AK drum. as well as modified different stripper clips loaders to work in different mags, like for my HK53, 5.56 AK and MP5

ever heard of a PPS 43 stripper clip loader?

well, now you have :)

for my next project, I order a .22 ULTIMATE CLIP LOADER, should be here tomorrow, and am going to modify that to work on the GSG STG 44 .22 magazine. if that is successful, which I believe I can make it to work, I will order another clip loader and make one for my GSG MP5 .22 magazine.

·
2,757 Posts
He he, can't help but laugh at the tuff face he's pulling ;)
...why do people have to have their action cocked to photograph firearms? One of the first things you learn in firearms safety is never put a loaded firearm on the ground

Hmm... taking the face into account and the other things visible in the pic, I wonder if it isn't El Kabong stepping up from guitars!

·
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
...why do people have to have their action cocked to photograph firearms? One of the first things you learn in firearms safety is never put a loaded firearm on the ground

Hmm... taking the face into account and the other things visible in the pic, I wonder if it isn't El Kabong stepping up from guitars!

View attachment 762445

Haha. Wacking people with a messed up Lee Enfield! That would hurt. I'd rather the guitar.

·
Platinum Bullet Member/Moderator
2,952 Posts
No.4 Mk1* .45 acp rifle with drum magazine

Century Arms put this .45 acp rifle together based on a nice Savage No.4 Mk1* rifle. They used the Rhinelander .45 conversion kit. Rhinelander has since discontinued the kit. The drum is for the M1911 pistols. This combination does not seem practical in my estimation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.