Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just looked through the pages of the latest guns Australia and have came across there latest ad.

It says that the have just come across some no4T barrelled actions, no 5 barrelled actions, training rifles, no .32 telescopes and p14 barrelled actions. They are not listed on there website but will be coming in in the next few months.

It says to contact them for further details through there website.

I have delt with Lawrence Ordinance a few times and have always been happy with what I received.

I don’t know how much of the stuff they have got and what price it will be but I think it will be worth watching.

Cheers all,
Lachy

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do you think they mean about training rifles?

.22, or cut away's?

I would'nt mind a FS knife as well, if they are the original world war two ones.

cheers,
Lachy.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Well done Lachy,
Now the yanks will contact Lawrances and buy every damn barrel they have!!! I thought we might just keep this one to ourselves. It's going to be a chook raffle, first in best dressed
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Don't fret it. L.O. no longer ships gun parts to the U.S.
If I were you, I'd worry more about the Kiwi's getting all your good parts! LOL

·
Registered
50 Posts
Oh Ned, You know we Yanks already have countless thousands of unfired Enfield barrels. We just keep them from you Aussies for your own good. You would probably just mount them and shoot with them anyway. Hahahahah, LOL, ROTFLMAO, Heeheeheehee, sound of Wheeler44 slapping his knees repeatedly while choking with laughter snort, gag, snort,

Oh that was good for me, was it good for you?

Wheeler44

·
Registered
71 Posts
Oh Para, isn't it illegal for you guys to even own guns? So, what are you going to do with the barrels?

·
Banned
1,737 Posts
Well done Lachy,
Now the yanks will contact Lawrances and buy every damn barrel they have!!! I thought we might just keep this one to ourselves. It's going to be a chook raffle, first in best dressed
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
For the Americans reading this posting and Para554877 comments, I would like to remind you all about Quigley Down Under, Mr. Quigley sailed to “Western Australia” and landed in Perth. And it was the “Western Australia Gentlemen” who roughed up Quigley and dumped him in the outback with no water.

I “was” going to send some DVDs to Australia with No.4 manuals and other Enfield goodies, BUT now I’m going to break out my 45-110 Sharps rifle and get ready for all out war with the Western Ozmanics.

·
Registered
901 Posts
It's on!

For the record, I was born in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia. My family moved back east when I was eighteen months of age, but if Mr Horton declares war, I might just have to move back west! I have my survival rations of Vegemite ready, along with a collection of un-airbrushed pics of Elle (for psyops!) , so I'm ready!

Cheers,
Matt - defending the sacred soil!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ed Horton

Don't make a mistake and start an uprising in the wrong part of OZ. We may need the westerners if this flares up.
Edit to add; Okay, so I'm not so good at Oz geography, I'll blame the time I spent in the Canadian school system.
Bust my rank and send me to the front.

buck private Wheeler44

·
Registered
222 Posts
ok, if Vegimite's so good how come I can't find it ANYWHERE around here, I wanna try it, lol, see how come theres so much hype around here about it, lol

·
Registered
151 Posts
You can take our freedom but not our barrels horton!!!
The line in the sand is drawn!!!
Maybe Lawrances feel the same way and that's why they won't export to the states.
Ed,
have you seen danni minogue in her edition of aussie penthouse, beats elle, breasts down!!!
Many many other aussie girls have taken the world by storm.
good old yanks, all the gear and no idea :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:cool::cool::cool:
cheers
NED RSM of the SFRA

·
Registered
385 Posts
G'day ED A Bloke at Lithgow has 303 barrels by the truck load.
Also we are sending the Sheilas from New Zealand to bring back our Lithgows from the Yanks, and Light Horse are coming to for back up,and stop pinching our Blue Healers and this bloke wont be-able to help you .

·
Banned
904 Posts
Huh????

You actually want to try vegemite??? you crazy or sumpin' ?????

Its banned in most countries for good reason..... :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
I've never understood Vegemite's popularity here on the boards... it's a foul concoction which is an affront to all that is right with spreadable foodstuffs.

Marmite is much better. :D

·
Banned
1,737 Posts
You can take our freedom but not our barrels horton!!!
The line in the sand is drawn!!!
Maybe Lawrances feel the same way and that's why they won't export to the states.
Ed,
have you seen danni minogue in her edition of aussie penthouse, beats elle, breasts down!!!
Many many other aussie girls have taken the world by storm.
good old yanks, all the gear and no idea :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:cool::cool::cool:
cheers
NED RSM of the SFRA

The time for talking is over and now its time for reprisals !!!

NO American made barrels for Western Australia. :mad:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
See Ned,

I knew all along that the they wouldn't ship anything to the yanks, it was all part of my clever plan to annoy them and get them frustrated enough to sell of all there .303's because they can't get any parts.

And by the way fella's I may well be strung up and bayoneted for this but the truth needs to come out. Yes I am an Australian and no I don't like vegimite.

cheers all,
Lachy.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Lachy,
reverse pyschology ops!!!
Well done mate
that will trick em !!
I won't hang you out to dry mate, us west aussies must stick together to fight the hoardes that horton reckons he is sending.
Knowing air force types mate, he will send someone else out to do the dirty work.
Cheers
NED;););)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts