Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These 2 arrive while i am offshore in the gulf of mexico working i havent got to actually hold them yet , but my wife got me a picture. Thanks powermac and curiorelic for the smooth sale. so here's the picture my little girl and 1 albainian sks and 1 russian sks. Now i just gotta get home and play with them

·
Silver Bullet member
842 Posts
Very nice, and a happy little girl too! Does she share dad's interest in firearms? My 15yo daughter likes to shoot with me, how about your little trooper?
usrifle

·
Copper Bullet member
4,063 Posts
I don't think I could give her away shes a handful. Yes she comes shooting with me and she is also quite the little hunter:D
And you got her two SKSes? How much would it cost for you to adopt me?! I come with a free Vietnamese Type 1 SKS, Mosin Nagant 91/30, and CZ 52 plus ammo for all three! In all seriousness though, that's a great pair of guns to start her out on. I'd give her one as her first official gun and teach her to clean it and maintain it. Always a good idea to raise your kids around guns because they learn to respect 'em from an early age.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She had her first gun at 6 a stainless steel pink stock 22 cricket bolt action the ugliest thing i have ever seen.excellent little gun to kids to start with though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts