Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted this in a recent thread but thought I'd make another one. Snagged this recently off of Hibid for a good price because it was misidentified and mislabelled as a shotgun, and after a nightmarish situation involving the incompetent auctioneers and shipping, it's finally in my hands! It's a 1917 BSA with Australian 2nd Military District markings. I recently got a lot of HXP .303 for a good price, so I'm looking forward to shooting this once the weather is consistently better.

Air gun Trigger Building material Metal Pipe

Gun accessory Tints and shades Trigger Door Gas

·
Registered
23 Posts
very nice again hayduke, if it came with a sling be careful what you do with it. those old ones can be brittle sometimes! is that a brass plate on it or just the lighting, the brass plates always looked nicer to me. there need to be more guns with brass fittings.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Very nice. It looks like it still has it's original wood on it, at least the fore-end look British as it has no provision for a cut-off. Don't see many of these British in Australian service rifles in original condition. More photos please.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.