Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Running a little thin on credibility this Last Supply thing but shortly we will see, as always,
cheerleaders appear in rapture having bought one and stirring up the feeding frenzy.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Sources??? I am not seeing any "panic"... There were almost 100 million Mosin Nagant rifles produced, AFAIK, and according to many...
I have 5, and am seeking more... but, avoid impulse purchases.

I am seeing many offers, but, I am seeing that the buyers are slow in many instances.

·
Gold Bullet Member
8,879 Posts
THE last shipment? I doubt it, but if I was in the market for a PU, I'd buy one at the price. They're a little more expensive now than they were a few months ago, but IMO they'll never go down in price from where they are right now.

And make no mistake-they are finite. Look at it this way-I wish I could time travel back two or three decades and kick my young self's butt for not buying a bunch of Finns at Rose's.

·
Gold Bullet member
11,644 Posts
Martin08 has a point, though. If there are things you'd like to have, better to acquire them now if at a reasonable price. Original PUs are not likely to be any cheaper if or when another shipment shows up.

Doesn't seem that long ago when tins of Romanian 8mm were plentiful and cheap (as in $40 per tin at the shows).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts