Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night a guy in the neighborhood called and asked if I was interested in 3 guns he had. He told me to stop by & pick them up. Two were brought back by his dad. One is a Mauser, 1922 Ovieda, s/n 215389 ( bolt is 5389 on handle, 766 on saftey area. gun is complete. Other is what I believe to be a last ditch T99 Arisaka, complete, has mono pod lug, s/n 80390. Both have nice complete wood & of course no import stamps.

3rd gun is a little Winchester 67 .22 single shot, well used but decent.

He just wants to get rid of them, told me to decide how much. What is fair retail on the 2 military ones ?

Attachments

·
Registered
932 Posts
Gun offer

Are the bores good?? The Mauser is worth at least 100.00, if you don't like it you can easily get the money back. The Arisaka is best left to the more expert individuals. It could be worth a lot more, the .22 if complete and with a good bore about 100.00

·
Copper Bullet member
1,504 Posts
The Arisaka appears to have a late-war bolt in it, so I assume it does not match. I would offer him maybe $100 on the Arisaka as well. A little on the low side, but if you are looking to re-sell these, I doubt you would get more than $130 or so for it.

·
Gold Bullet member
1,433 Posts
Wow what a steal. Let me know if you're passing on the Winchester.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts