5,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And Xmas is being destroy daily.

Ass-kissers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Largest US Mall Bends to Islam
Islam in Action ^ | Dec 14Th, 2008 | Christopher Logan

Posted on Sunday, December 14, 2008 11:13:47 AM by Islaminaction

The Mall of America in Minneapolis has announced the opening of an Islamic prayer room to accommodate the local Muslims. For the opening day of the prayer room, "culturally competent" volunteers were added to deal with the Muslim youths at the mall who sometimes get into trouble and arrested.

·
Registered
895 Posts
They opened a room to allow people to practice their religion in peace. This in no way affects Christianity. You should probably bear in mind that First Amendment rights extend to all faiths.

·
Registered
10,857 Posts
And Xmas is being destroy daily.

Ass-kissers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Largest US Mall Bends to Islam
Islam in Action ^ | Dec 14Th, 2008 | Christopher Logan

Posted on Sunday, December 14, 2008 11:13:47 AM by Islaminaction

The Mall of America in Minneapolis has announced the opening of an Islamic prayer room to accommodate the local Muslims. For the opening day of the prayer room, "culturally competent" volunteers were added to deal with the Muslim youths at the mall who sometimes get into trouble and arrested.
I agree... ass kissers!
If you want to be part of the evil false cult like islam, fine, your free to do it, just go home or to your mosque and do your chanting.
I'll bet the mall doesn't have a sanctuary room set aside for Christians that want to maybe say a prayer or two do they?

I also see the irony in your post topic and your choice of spelling by replacing "Christ" with an "X".

·
Registered
10,857 Posts
They opened a room to allow people to practice their religion in peace. This in no way affects Christianity. You should probably bear in mind that First Amendment rights extend to all faiths.
That has nothing to do with "freedom to worship". They, nor does ANY religion have the right to demand a mall open a special room for them. Like I said in previous post, go home or to the mosque or toilet to pray.

·
Gold Bullet member
4,042 Posts
I haven't seen any mall-provided Bhuddist, Taoist, Christian or Jewish prayer rooms at any of my local establishments.

Keith

·
Gold Bullet member
1,155 Posts
How dare a privately owned business attempt to cater to the wishes of some of its customers? I think Judeo-christianity can survive this one guys.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I haven't seen any mall-provided Bhuddist, Taoist, Christian or Jewish prayer rooms at any of my local establishments.

Keith
You're right, obviously. The difference is that these religions don't have a daily regimen of prayer (that I know of). One could argue that all of the Christmas stuff going on in the mall is a nod toward Christianity, though.

When it comes down to it, this is an independent business choosing to offer a service to its customers. If you don't like it, don't patronize the business.

I guess my question is what does it matter? I'm not a Muslim and it seems that you aren't either. If someone wants a room to pray it, so be it. Naturally a line has to be drawn somewhere. If a Muslim (or Buddhist or animist or whatever) group was demanding no <pork/beef/insert your religion's favorite animal here> be served in the mall, I would see a problem. This is because that group would be projecting its morals onto the whole. What these people are doing (in the instance at hand, nothing further) does not affect anyone else's ability to practice their religion.

·
Gold Bullet member
1,155 Posts
You hit the nail on the head there...cater

Keith
Yep. You know, like a restaurant adding things to the menu that its customers request?

I really don't get the problem guys... Someone fill me in?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I guess my question is what does it matter? I'm not a Muslim and it seems that you aren't either. If someone wants a room to pray it, so be it. Naturally a line has to be drawn somewhere. If a Muslim (or Buddhist or animist or whatever) group was demanding no <pork/beef/insert your religion's favorite animal here> be served in the mall, I would see a problem. This is because that group would be projecting its morals onto the whole. What these people are doing (in the instance at hand, nothing further) does not affect anyone else's ability to practice their religion.
+1

Setting up the room has no impact nor infringes on any of your owns personal beliefs nor the Christmas operations at the mall. They didnt bump Santa off the main floor and establish a Mosque in the center court...so you can still get your picture taken with him if you so desire. If one feels that having a prayer room for Muslims in the same building as Victoria's Secret or Spencers Gifts infringes on their Christmas and religious beliefs please explain.

Also, if someone associates and equates a Shopping Mall with Christmas so much, maybe one needs an introspective look at what the true meaning of Christmas is to them.

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
100,341 Posts
Camel's nose. They first want a prayer room. Then they protest things that bother them (pictures of nekkid wimmen, daring underthings on display, etc). Then sale of alcohol in any place they might enter, that sort of thing. And if you don't roll over with your paws in the air and pay the dhimmi tax, comes the guy woith a suicide vest to remind you that there is a price for being in the Dar al-HArb.

·
Gold Bullet member
4,042 Posts
I think we're missing something here...

For the opening day of the prayer room, "culturally competent" volunteers were added to deal with the Muslim youths at the mall who sometimes get into trouble and arrested.
Was this prayer room added to placate the 'Muslim youths' who 'sometimes get into trouble and arrested'? Getting arrested for getting 'into trouble' sounds a little extreme, unless this trouble involves, oh, I don't know, vandalism, harrassing and attacking non-Muslim patrons...who knows? Trouble is, alot of places attempt to cater to people like this so that they stop their violent aganda-driven deeds. WHatever the reason, it never works, it IS the camel's nose under the tent, and soon they will indeed demand that pork be removed from the menus.

Allah O Akbar

Keith

·
Registered
270 Posts
Camel's nose. They first want a prayer room. Then they protest things that bother them (pictures of nekkid wimmen, daring underthings on display, etc). Then sale of alcohol in any place they might enter, that sort of thing. And if you don't roll over with your paws in the air and pay the dhimmi tax, comes the guy woith a suicide vest to remind you that there is a price for being in the Dar al-HArb.
I agree.

I know a retired LEO that spent their career near there. They mentioned they had to know how to say "stop, or I'll shoot" in five different languages.

What happened to the melting pot?

·
Banned
3,626 Posts
If that Mall was in The South, there would have to be a Snake Handling Room.....frikking Religious nut-bags!!!!!

·
Banned
5,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If that Mall was in The South, there would have to be a Snake Handling Room.....frikking Religious nut-bags!!!!!

Oh my, you're too funny. Like every Christian is a snake-handler.

·
Banned
3,626 Posts
Oh my, you're too funny. Like every Christian is a snake-handler.
I'm glad you find me entertaining BRussell.......Here's another one for ya......when the Southern Religious Nut-jobs get BIT by a poisionous snake and Dies......
now THATS funny!!!!.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

Kinda like the Darwin Awards......

·
Gold Bullet member
1,155 Posts
Ah, got it, the Christians are feeling threatened. Yeah I can see that. Sorry guys, I guess you need to be more vocal with your local Mall's management.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts