Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
34,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short, took one to the range today and nothing happened, unscrewed that little screw in the back and...nothing.

Numrich/GPC is sold out, and Jack First doesn't carry them

I'm hoping its close enough to something else that I could take a file to it and make it work. Any suggestions?

·
Silver Bullet member
34,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No dimensions, but agree it's a simple design.

The notch in the middle seems toughest.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

·
Silver Bullet member
34,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been quoted $150 to have one made (don't have a lathe of my own). Given there is nothing holding it the firing pin in but a small screw, I'm kind of surprised more of these haven't been lost.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I made one years ago in a drill press with a file. When I was done I heated it up and quenched it to heat treat it.
Maybe Don over on the Japanese forum could make some. He does so much with the Japanese parts.

·
Silver Bullet member
34,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The biggest issue is not having any dimensions to work from, so $150 basically make one by trial-and-error might be reasonable.

Also, gong by the diagrams here, its most likely missing the firing pin spring.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
I'm confused. What's wrong with it? You said 'nothing,' it wouldn't fire? Or is the little screw containing the firing pin in?

Broken? Missing completely? Can you check the firing pin protrusion?

If missing completely... time to start calling all the parts sellers besides numrich. There are lots, but some don't list online and you have to call and ask. Or email, complete with Numrich part link.

Also eBay and gunbroker.

I've found some semi obscure parts this way.

·
Silver Bullet member
34,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Missing completely

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts