Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
turn up and shoot

Get in there and shoot ,its a all abilities shoot ,just shooters getting together for the day (we are all the same ) plus whiterider and i can coach you anyway ,dont back away get in there and start throwing some punches :D:D ,do you want to talk to me on the phone :).

·
Registered
151 Posts
sorry mate,
I have this thing called the Nullabor to get across, but the time when I come across and show you mexicans and inbreeds how to shoot is coming closer!!!!:p:p:p
Cheers
NED
the mouth from the south

·
Gold Bullet member
11,320 Posts
I wish you Aussies would speak in English! [;)]

Man, I wish I could do an Enfield shoot down in Australia someday, then a cold Foster's to wash down some wallabee burgers.

·
Gold Bullet member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
sorry mate,
I have this thing called the Nullabor to get across, but the time when I come across and show you mexicans and inbreeds how to shoot is coming closer!!!!:p:p:p
Cheers
NED
the mouth from the south
Bad Luck :p,no foriegn devils :mad:,we have won both football code premierships and are feeling superior.

Besides you have to wear shoes over this end of the country and i know your lot are not use to them :eek:

·
Banned
904 Posts
Be nice to Para....

after all, I went over there a couple of years ago for a highpower shoot....won a trophy and they even let me leave the state....

I must confess to being thoroughly distracted by a very cute blonde or I might have shot better.... :)

·
Banned
904 Posts
yes all are welcome...

to the Lang Lang El Alamein shoot, you'll even get to meet a veteran of the battle. I've shot in that shoot for about the last 5 years and this old gentleman always turns up, bright as a button to give a little talk on the battle, and a few words of remembrance for his comrades and hands out the prizes at the end of the day. He sometimes even lays down on the mound to fire a few rounds from a Smelly.

Dont worry if you cant bring a rifle or ammo plenty are available....lunch and afternoon tea is supplied and there is a well stocked bar...the guy who runs the shoot is also the handicapper and he is fairly generous (to strangers...) not so bloody generous to his club mates though.... :-(

I had a family member take part in El Alamein...(and yes, Dr. Beer ....he WAS on our side.....:) My mother's brother, Sergeant Charles Anderson...9th Division artillery...he passed away in the 1950's and is buried in Seymour cemetery RSL section.

·
Banned
904 Posts
chargerclip

If you have a good No.4 bring that...they always beat heck out of the open sighted No.1's...especially at the 500.

·
Registered
151 Posts
whiterider
Yeah I thought you had your mind on other things ;););)
Mate you will have to get back over someday on one of your junkets!!!
Maybe we could find a petrol company to sponsor us for travelling costs. I would then come over and take every bloody trophy I could and wipe the smiles off ya frosty faces!!!
Cheers boys
NED
for everybody...
P.S. next year we look like running the Queens service rifle down here at Coolilup range so I am hoping as many easterners as possible to come over. Probably a 60 round match 300-100, application, snap and rapids in type B, fig 11 and 12 tgt's and possibly a couple of long ranges 500 and 600. Interested?
Cheers

·
Registered
50 Posts
I only wish

That I was a few thousand miles closer. I'd love to shoot at an actual range, instead of rock pits, clearcuts etc. Especially with the dear fellows from the enfield boards.

Wheeler44

·
Registered
401 Posts
C'mon Chargerclip!!!
I cant shoot for sh1t but what the hell I'm gonna.
Dont leave me at the mercy of these guys.

And I already told the wife that I AM GOING , See I can put my foot down when I want to , And she said "OK Then"

pugs...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts