Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice bores sharp rifling at the crowns for $119 with full kit. I cleaned them out at the local ranch for all three on hand @ $109 ea. Think I will head over to the next town and see what the next B-5 has.

Cheers
..MJ..

·
Registered
718 Posts
wow, that's cool. We have duhnams and the lam stocked 9130s are $159 reg price and rarely go on sale for 120. I think the M44s are not differntiated in price for lam stocks and are 129 reg price, about 80 on sale.

I've been to a ton of thier stores and they are now always picked over.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Local ones are usually picked over by the time i get to em, but i did snag a nice laminated stock ex-sniper from a big5 a few weeks ago. Yay big5!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thay will make great stocking stuffers come the holidays. I already got too much on the plate. I still have this new unfired Yugo. what did they call the fruit booze in the old country? Slivavich? Old Stachka had the Vodka and turnip lunch when he drilled the base. This is one nice rifle and I can't stop working the action and sighting out to the barn where I have two steel plates @ 75y. To be slected it had to have been a good test result rifle. I have about 15 rounds of Lapua ammo left and I am fighting the yes/no question about shooting it or not with my self. As soon as I get an answer from me I will have my people tell your people that it's a range day.

If you don't re-sniper are you de-snipering a good rifle to a fun shooter?

Cheers
...MJ....

·
Platinum Bullet Member
7,356 Posts
There are a lot of Big 5s in this city, but I would bet that Mosinmeister has snagged all the good ones already.:D

·
Registered
35 Posts
This is the second time the local Big 5 has had the laminate stock 91/30's on sale for $120. The first time I found a double date MO at the sale price.

The clerks know me and will bring out the ones in the back so I can look through all of them. The MO one was in the back, not on the rack.

I love the sales and usually find time to stop in and look at what they have available. More often than not I already have what they have in my accumulation, but you never know!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I remember when the B-5 had 91/59's for $69 in new condition.

I picked up three then also.

·
Registered
567 Posts
If any of you guys are in San Diego, I know a few big 5s that have some nice collectables. I'm very low on cash. Upcoming marriage. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts