Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a L39A1 SN A69X . It is really good shape. Question is what are they going for these days? I must have bought this over 10 years ago and forgot what I paid (I do remember though that someone told me at the time I overpaid).

Thanks,

FC

·
Registered
273 Posts
L39 A1's in the UK appear to be going for around £675 (Fultons have one at the moment) and I have seen a couple of brand new ones direct from MOD stores offered at £775?
Don't forget though that these figures represent a an exchange rate which is showing a strong £ and a weakish $.
I paid £350 for mine exactly 5 years ago and friends thought that was expensive then.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply Mr. Brown. I bought a few "T"s as well (whole kit with box) at the same time and they seemed to have really appreciated but that seems to be the norm with "snipers" in general.

I really like the L39. It shoots better then I do with the right ammo.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Price of L39A1's

I found one on GunTrader for £75, but when I phoned it had gone (surprise surpise), but person had another so i paid £150 for it about 2 years ago.
Came from a RAF shooting club.

·
Diamond Bullet Member
2,400 Posts
Price of L39A1

Picked up one about 2 years ago in "as new" condition for $995, but I usually don't get a deal on rifles I want. didn't seem outrageous to me; it's a beauty...:D

·
Registered
14,763 Posts
I found one on GunTrader for £75, but when I phoned it had gone (surprise surpise), but person had another so i paid £150 for it about 2 years ago.
Came from a RAF shooting club.
Did you buy an Irish Sweepstakes ticket while you luck held?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Did Not

No I did not even think about it. In fact I though my luck had run out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts