Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen, I need your help. I am trying to finish up research concerning the L. A. Jensen replica Spiller & Burr revolver manufactured in Lake City, Florida in the 1950’s. From precious postings I have been able to locate four of these revolvers. A fifth cased revolver was just found at the Colorado Gun Collector’s Association annual show in Denver a couple of weeks ago. If anyone knows where any others are, or have any information about L. A. Jensen, please respond to this forum or email direct to: [email protected]
These are very rare 100% made in the U. S. A. They may be single revolvers or in cased sets. I am looking for serial numbers. So far the highest number located is #0049.

·
Gold bullet with Oak Clusters member
15,894 Posts
I haven't seen one in years. Back in the 70s and early 80s when I was actively collecting civil war arms I saw one at a Greenville SC Gun show. There was a guy around Blackville SC who was making a counerfiet S&B that was really accurate. It was rumored that he had gotten the tooling and stamps from someone in North Florida.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.