Gunboards Forums banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Has he made contact since yesterday?
No he has not. I don’t truly believe that any jail or quarantine would have affected anything if true, as he did cash the checks and appeared to be home with his cat as posted on his Facebook about a week ago

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
If he's posing with his cat on Facebook he has time to pack the items and get them shipped out. Come to think about it he was supposed to contact me with what extra Gew98 parts he owned. I told him I would be interested in them just let know what your asking. He never got back with me. I keep telling myself that Ken will makes this right because he has done good for me and my buddy. But these past few weeks I just don't know.

·
Silver Bullet Member
2,864 Posts
The guy was in jail, the guy supposedly has firearms. What is wrong with this picture??? I think you have a problem.

·
Silver Bullet member
48,844 Posts
Nothing today is as it’s would seem before the virus interruptions...
many people I’ve in counted are much more edgy ...
and it’s not really bad here yet...economically edgy is Mostly internal till ...personalizes clash, collapse!<>< dan

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
the more I think about this the more I realize, I got screwed and did not even get kissed afterwards!

·
Silver Bullet member
48,844 Posts
think out of the box..it’s stolen your have recite

Turn it in with police repo to your NRA account.. before 30 days ...where I messed up..
you’ll get your money..(insurance In your membership?)
you are a member?

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Don't know if it adds anything to this matter, but i e-mailed this bod quite some time ago to let him know his web site appeared to be compromised.

·
Silver Bullet member
48,844 Posts
Again do You belong to NRA?....

·
Diamond Bullet Member
7,858 Posts
Thought I would provide this update for those invested. I remain skeptical and am unsure how this would add up, but I received this message from Kenneth’s cell phone today. Hopefully this resolves soon
This is obviously one of his cats texting you back.

·
Silver Bullet member
48,844 Posts
Never give in..to a misfortune...learn and churn till you get the creamy results..wish you luck. Pray you seceded.

(liberty NRA membership $5.00 Or so bucks..Insurance included,no mags.)

41 - 60 of 77 Posts