Gunboards Forums banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
He last posted on Facebook 20 hours ago in a local clarksville discussion group about getting some replacement blood thinners that his cat destroyed. Doesn't want to go to the doc or ER because of Covid and/or the wait time. So he is definitely still around.

I have screenshots of the convo if you need, but I am pretty convinced it was him. Listed as "Ken Locke" from Clarksville, OH.
Did he post any pics of his cat eating checks and MO's?

·
Registered
185 Posts
500 ? That's not tiny, my town has 2 bars and a grain elevator.
And 74 residents. That's tiny ! Nosy neighbors = best security system ever !
Hope you come out ok with your dilemma.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thanks for the kind words everyone, and I appreciate all the advice. I welcome any more ideas if anyone thinks of anything, and I’ll keep everyone updated if something happens

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I wanted to respond to this thread. I to have done business with Ken he sold me a really nice dust cover for my g88 last year. I also hooked him up with a friend of mine when he sold his 1907 Amberg Gew98 last year as well. Almost two months ago he emailed me asking if I was interested in his 1917 DWM Gew98 he was having to sell some things because he was in financial hardship. I told him I will hook you up with my friend again and he sold that rifle instead to him but it took him awhile to get the rifle. He actually messaged me a couple times saying is everything okay with Ken? Then out of the blue the rifle just showed up on his doorstep. So I would say don't give up hope but this doesn't sound like Ken there's something going on.

·
Silver Bullet member
48,844 Posts
Lord we ask coverage for kens health, finances and mobility needs,
in Christ name we also ask for clearing Up all transaction as agreed amen.

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
I wanted to respond to this thread. I to have done business with Ken he sold me a really nice dust cover for my g88 last year. I also hooked him up with a friend of mine when he sold his 1907 Amberg Gew98 last year as well. Almost two months ago he emailed me asking if I was interested in his 1917 DWM Gew98 he was having to sell some things because he was in financial hardship. I told him I will hook you up with my friend again and he sold that rifle instead to him but it took him awhile to get the rifle. He actually messaged me a couple times saying is everything okay with Ken? Then out of the blue the rifle just showed up on his doorstep. So I would say don't give up hope but this doesn't sound like Ken there's something going on.
I also hope all is well on his end and wish him no harm, However how hard is it to reply to a text or email message? I hope one day the rifle I purchased from him will magically appear on my door step one day soon.

·
Silver Bullet member
48,844 Posts
I know..noting making sense ..in every area of the country!

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Man, I always have issues getting and sending things, but it has gotten bad lately.
Seems by reading the OP must be OK. Sooner than later, hopefully!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Sounds very fishy. 21 day quarantine doesn’t prevent one from communication.
Precisely, and he was on facebook just last week. Unless he had to quarantine in jail, I can’t see how it would possibly affect any communication. And 14 days is the quarantine time for covid-19, not 21.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Man this just keeps getting worse. I think Ken keeps digging his own hole with all this. Sad to see, a reputation you have had here for 10 years and now it's being destroyed. Hope this all gets resolved

21 - 40 of 77 Posts