Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet Member
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There were plenty of MRE's for Tuco...Mexican rice and Chicken cacciatore. The Finns were few and pricey..a Finned NEW in a re finished Russian stock $399, SAKO m39..minty in a wartime stock $450..saw a few more but lost interest when I saw the prices. The no sling slot 1896 dated Tula M91 spotted at NGD was there. I was surprised by a 1944 VKT M39 in a post war stock on the rack in the range house..with a bit of haggling got it for around $200. Coles had a bunch of .22's that were from Israel..CZ Brno, Remingtons..trainers but no Israeli markings. There were some really cool Polish pellet pistols..trainers priced at $50. I snagged one..check them out to make sure they lock up and have no missing parts..dates were 1972-73-74...all steel and ranging from nearly new to used..but not beat up. Saw several members there..the weather is fantastic..no tracers though..woods are very dry. The chili and beano party will be at the KOA tonight..also no flamables allowed in close proximity to HoosierDaddy and WVChuck.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts