Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We will be there with loads of ammo, parts, mags, optics and samples of all the semiautomatics. We will also bring CZ-82 pistols so bring your C&R/FFL and save yourself some freight money. Bring cash and be sure to stop by to say hello to Jerry and myself.

Eric

·
Premium Member
9,938 Posts
Look forward to it as I am going to make it this year - unless the roof falls in on me (smile) BTW that is a great picture of you on the avatar as it really shows off your good looks.

·
Gold Bullet Member/Moderator
25,887 Posts
The Knob

Will be sure to look you up!!! Always a blast at Knob Creek.
:)

·
Registered
682 Posts
Ugghhh, I want to go there soooo bad! I have H.S. though and it's a long ways away. Plus I have a marching band comp.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I will go there some day though....

·
Registered
101 Posts
I will be there, I go to the spring and fall shoots every year. I picked up my CZ82 from MGS last spring. I am very pleased with it. Good people to do business with.

Mike

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I plan to take my son there one of these days. I have never been and since I showed him a video of the Machine gun shoot it is all he talks about. So when he is old enough ( he's only 5 now) to really enjoy it we will do it together.

·
Registered
99 Posts
And right next to Eric & Jerry, will be Ryan and a couple of us Knoxville folks representing another GB sponser, TGI. We won't have as much as Eric - just warehouse clean-out odds & ends & such, so stop by & say hello. You don't need to buy anything - this is just for fun.

·
Registered
99 Posts
And right next to Eric & Jerry, will be Ryan and a couple of us Knoxville folks representing another GB sponser, TGI. We won't have as much as Eric - just warehouse clean-out odds & ends & such, so stop by & say hello. You don't need to buy anything - this is just for fun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts