Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet Member
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Limited quantaty of reproduction LSR mount keys for Mauser k98.

$30.00 per key.

Please feel free to PM with questions or payment details.
$1.00 First Class or $5.00 Priority Mail shipping. International shipping is OK.

P.S.: LSR mounts: Sold.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
would be very interested in these but it would take me at lest 3-4 weeks as im poor!think you may have some left by then..or perhaps another production run of these?

·
Platinum Bullet Member
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hutch isle term,
I should still have some in 3-4 weeks. I will send you a PM when I am down to the last one.

[email protected],
Unfortunately, I can not answer your question since I don't know anything about swede rifles.

·
Gold Bullet member
2,066 Posts
Would you happen to know if the upper portion will mount to an original base? I tried a repro from I.O.(?) and it didn't.

Thanks & best regards,
Len S

·
Platinum Bullet Member
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Len,
I am pretty sure that IO’s LSRs were made by the same manufacturer as mine.

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
Feldscher, will this mount fit an original M96 Swede sniper rifle? I have one that someone robbed the mount off years ago. Been looking for a scope and mount for it but they are about ten times more than I paid for the rifle. Do you have the dimensions for the screw holes in the mount? If you do I can check them against my original rifle.
TIA

·
Copper Bullet member
403 Posts
Feldscher, will this mount fit an original M96 Swede sniper rifle? I have one that someone robbed the mount off years ago. Been looking for a scope and mount for it but they are about ten times more than I paid for the rifle. Do you have the dimensions for the screw holes in the mount? If you do I can check them against my original rifle.
TIA
I would like to know the answer too, since I have a neutered m/41 as well.

metzgeri

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
Thanks Feldscher for the pics. The dimensions on my Swede are different than the mount.
About 48mm between the two outside screws and the dowel pins are outside these.

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
No it won't Zorro.

·
Platinum Bullet member
3,362 Posts
Does this special include the drill bit and tap as well as the inserts for 1" scopes? I see on the accumount web site that you can buy everything with shipping for $219

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Jimmy,
It includes the mount as listed. Your paying for the drill bits etc... from the other sponsor.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Jimmy,
$175.00 is for the mount and harware. I simply don't have drill bits and taps.
However, $36.00 is more than enough to cover the cost of the extras mentioned above.

·
Platinum Bullet member
3,362 Posts
I understand, thanks!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts