Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
2,370 Posts
I never knew these were that finger lickin good, I hope it came with cole slaw and potato wedges

·
Silver Bullet member
2,370 Posts
Really, how cheesy(snicker)If I were you I would complain to the colonel himself

·
Gold Bullet member
6,110 Posts
That's a rare piece and I also gave it a shot. Placed a bid and went out shopping at the last hour but got whizzed by from a bunch of guys in the end. I think a holster was on E-pay a bit ago, would have been a nice rig.

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a rare piece and I also gave it a shot. Placed a bid and went out shopping at the last hour but got whizzed by from a bunch of guys in the end. I think a holster was on E-pay a bit ago, would have been a nice rig.
Ah, some true appreciation! There was a holster like you said & I was thinking the same thing!

·
Silver Bullet member
15,573 Posts
Adogs,
you're complaining again, you can afford it if you wanted to! I'll bet if it were Nagoya marked it would be on its way to Kalifornia.

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Adogs,
you're complaining again, you can afford it if you wanted to! I'll bet if it were Nagoya marked it would be on its way to Kalifornia.
Are you trying to start an arguement? :)

·
Silver Bullet member
15,573 Posts
Me argue, heaven forbid.

not me , no never, I don't argue. How can you argue when you are right, it is a real burden always having to correct the world.

What was the subject, darn CRS anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts