Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Buy a "X" instead

Votes: 2 14.3%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A local shop has a Kel Tec RFB for $1500, price is firm. I have been wanting to pick one up for a while but up until now they haven't been available at all. I see Bud's has them listed for a hair over $1200 but I have never seen them actually have them in stock so it's hard to really count on that price. I really don need another .308 semi but it's very tempting to just pay a little xtta and have it now opposed to waiting an unknown amount of time for a price that might be lower......

So what do you think? Jump now or wait? Anybody been watching gunbroker to see the final prices lately?

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I dont know. It sounds like that might be a little on the High side. Ok maybe not I just looked at the Kel Tech Sight and they quote the MSRP at almost $1900.00. That is a hot littl Bullpup!!!! I like the metric mag feature. If I wanted one, and had the funds I might jump on it. ...............

Do you have to take the Family with you if go on vacation? Or is a private just you getting away? nothing sounds better than spending a week long Staycation at the range with a new .308!

·
Silver Bullet member
36,340 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm hearing great things and know a guy who has the carbine version. I'd like to give it more time. I paid about that much for my M1A standard and that was a proven design... I like how things look for it right now, but don't want to sink my money and have it turn out to be a flawed design after X number of rounds.

Bass

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.