Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up by the kansas City airport on October 13-14th at KCI expo center. Should be halfway decent with bow season open and firearms rapidly approaching.

Sat. 9-5
Sun. 9-3

·
Registered
221 Posts
kc gun show oct.13 &14th

about how many tables at the KC show the 13th & 14th and will there be any old military there?
Thanks for any response!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking back at my flyers and there are several dates and other info. First to answer your question about 400 tables. I know of 2 venders at least that go there who only deal in milsurp stuff, 1 does all Commblock stuff. Most of the others have milsurp stuff mixed in. There are usually a few venders that have other military collectors things like patches, pouches, knives, parts, memorabilia, etc.

Beyond that they are coming again on Dec. 1-2 same size show same times.
Another Company is going to be having a big show there on Jan. 12-13th same times. Supposed to have like 800 tables available.
the address for the KCI expo center is 11730 Ambassador, Kansas City, MO 64195
All these shows are $7 addmission that covers both days.

Also, the KC Military collectors club is putting on a smaller one day "military collectors" show Nov. 4th 9AM to3 PM at 9550 Pflumm Rd. Lenexa, KS. $3 addmission

·
Registered
221 Posts
Thanks! A group of us from SE Nebraska try to hit the Jan show every year and maybe we will try to make the trip for the one this weekend.........Ask the University of Missouri to take it easy on us Saturday night.......it may be ugly for Nebraska unless the coaches can perform some heavenly intervention.......

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KC gunshow

I should be there too, got a shotgun and an M44 I need to sell. As for football, I'm a transferee. My uncle was an all-american middle linebacker under Bud Wilkerson in '54-'55 for Oklahoma (national title year, yeah uhuh). If I don't root for them I'll be dis-owned by the family so, in that I say, GOOOOO NEBRASKA :D:D:D:D:D;)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Show was a pretty good one IMO exception being a couple of tables were way high on prices, Oh well. Anyway, another one coming December 1-2 in South KC. see ya there

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
58,787 Posts
Another Company is going to be having a big show there on Jan. 12-13th same times. Supposed to have like 800 tables available.
the address for the KCI expo center is 11730 Ambassador, Kansas City, MO 64195
The January show is held by the Missouri Valley Arms Collectors.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, I couldn't remember the name at time of posting. Should have come back with info. Thanks for adding that in.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Next show coming up December 1-2 at Three trails Expo Center south of 87th St. on Hillcrest Ave. Right off of I-435 in South KCMO. Hunting will be done you can trade the rifle you missed Bambi with for another one, lol. JK Hope to see you there

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My previous info was wrong. This weekend's gunshow is up at KCI Expo center by the airport not at 3 trails expo center as previously mentioned.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry Hi Salenity, I accidentally deleted my subscription to this thread and never saw your post. Guess it doesn't matter now. Never developed did it. I have a Jeep anyway so it wouldn't bother me. Did you end up going? I thought it was a big dud.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You get those from JPS or CMMP?

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AR15

Yeah, JSE that's who I meant:D:D;)
JPS runs a forum here doesn't he?
I was runnin around Saturday morning trying to sell off some ammo so I could get some SKS stuff, but nobody was buying. I think I was too early, but had a funeral to go to in the PM. If you know anybody who needs some 8mm SP let me know.:D

Nice lookin AR15 BTW

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Next gunshow January 5-6th at 3 trails expo center in South KCMO. off I-435 and 87th Street, east side of highway. CYA there

·
Registered
71 Posts
I see that there is a small show in Adrian Mo this weekend.Might drive over ,just for kicks.Need to stop by a gun shop on the way anyway.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the input HI, say are you going to either or both? We should try to link up if you are. It would be nice to meet someone else from the boards

1 - 20 of 25 Posts