Gunboards Forums banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

· Premium Member
4,185 Posts
TP.... I'm just about to remove all nouns from your posts and sign "Washington Irving" in the "reason for editing" field. Of course, if I get bored with that I'll remove all verbs and sign "Irving Washington"....

I yearn for you tragically, R. O. Shipman, U.S. Army chaplain.

BTW, where are the moderators? This is going way off topic. (I knew that you would say that, Gus, so I simply asked in advance....;))

· Platinum Bullet Member
1,975 Posts
The altitude is around 4,000 ft., so even with the sunshine the temprature barely cracked 60F.

-Devo
Mr. Rat said 60F!!!!, would'nt have to spend a bunch of cash on ice to keep the Beer Cold!
He is way beyond being offended by anything......
BTW, Patrick, where is your critter? and Gus how did your bird thing turn out? Mr. Rat asked about them......he reads the post over my shoulder, spills beer on my shirt........back to the shop.

· Moderator / Silver Bullet member
8,234 Posts
Pierre was eating some nice yummy chocolate and chasing some HOT girl rats in the trenches ... he was having a good time LOL
Patrick

· Platinum Bullet Member
1,975 Posts
Now you've done it, Mr. Rat is all excited about going to Newville to check out some hot girl rats. He said he thought some one brought pigeons to Shimpstown wayyyy back? Know there used to be a heck of an artillery barrage simulated back then, good ole Maurice, may he rest in peace. Today the BATFE would be there in less than an hour.....What do you have now? How about Kalifornia?

8,112 Posts
Now you've done it, Mr. Rat is all excited about going to Newville to check out some hot girl rats. He said he thought some one brought pigeons to Shimpstown wayyyy back? Know there used to be a heck of an artillery barrage simulated back then, good ole Maurice, may he rest in peace. Today the BATFE would be there in less than an hour.....What do you have now? How about Kalifornia?

What do we have now? Well, we have airplanes? Here ia link that Patrick posted:

http://www.weekendwarbirds.com/gwaa/

:)

8,234 Posts
We also have artillery barrages and gas attacks in CA, no full auto MG's due to stupid laws there but do have a few that run on propane and even a semi-auto one. CA is much smaller than PA but we still have a BLAST running across No Mans Land dying for our respective countries, I have died quite a few times for the Glory of France.
The HOT GIRL RATS Pierre was chasing and having fun with were from the Valley :)
Patrick

8,234 Posts
Of Course it did, these were the AN-M18 Smoke Grenades going off provided by a nameless person
Patrick

· Platinum Bullet Member
1,975 Posts
Mr. Rat likes all kinds of beans and especially fried cabbage...with many beers....why do you think he stays in the shop? He is bummed out about the valley rat girls.....likes country rat girls...and dont ask why....

61 - 79 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.